Happy B’day Mr. P Divakaran

Varadachari Janardanan

May 2, 2024, 10:28:21 PMMay 2
to P Divakaran, ex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear PD,

My best wishes to you on the occasion of your birthday. Be blessed with good health and happiness.

Regards.
V Janardanan
988 583 3409

PS: Mr. PD’s contact number is 93980 92127

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Srinivasan Radhakrishnan

May 2, 2024, 10:38:56 PMMay 2
to ex-idl group, P Divakaran
Hullo
PD
 Special greetings
Happy birthday to you and many many happy returns of the day
Best regards
Rsrinivasan

--
Let us exchange pleasantries and solve our problems through mutual co-operation
---

P .K . Divakaran

May 2, 2024, 11:40:37 PMMay 2
to ex-idl group
Happy birthday to you. God Bless. PKD

Ramprabhakar V

May 3, 2024, 12:44:57 AMMay 3
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear  P Divakaran
Wishing you a very happy birthday and Almighty blessings for your good health peace and happiness. Regards Ramprabhakar

Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy

May 3, 2024, 1:01:51 AMMay 3
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
Many Happy Returns of the day to Sri P Divakaran

Dr P Vyasamoorthy / 9490804278