Fwd: Postponement of my play

Lohitakshan Menon

Dec 17, 2013, 9:55:05 PM12/17/13
to EX-IDL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vithal rajan <vithal...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Postponement of my play
To: Arif Waqif <waqif...@gmail.com>, Vikram Jain canada <Vikra...@international.gc.ca>, abhirami k <abhir...@hotmail.com>, Amita Desai <amita...@goethe-hyderabad.com>, Jean-Manuel Duhaut <directeura...@gmail.com>, Lohitakshan Menon <pozhat...@gmail.com>, lalita K Yugantar <lalit...@gmail.com>, Jasraman Grewal <jasr...@gmail.com>, Sashi Kumar Satyam Foundation <sash...@gmail.com>, "madank...@gmail.com" <madank...@gmail.com>, Tejaswini Madabhushi <mteja...@gmail.com>, Sheela Prasad <sheela...@hotmail.com>, Vijay Marur <vjm...@gmail.com>, Rama Melkote <melko...@gmail.com>, sarala mahidhara TLT <sara...@rediffmail.com>

I am afraid the Dramatic Circle of Hyderabad which was producing my play has postponed production to later date in january 2014. I shall tell everyone know when I get the news myself. Sorry about this and with Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

--
Dr. Vithal Rajan, OC, Ph.D [LSE], FINS
1-2-16/11, First Street, Habsiguda, Hyderabad 500 007 AP India

Srinivasan Radhakrishnan

Dec 24, 2013, 9:07:41 PM12/24/13
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ex IDL friends, It is with great shock I recd the news of demise of Mr Victor prabhakar. I have had his association both in RKL and HYD, He used to be a pet of Mr Varadachar as he used to assist him in the project work of SPC plant in RKL. Extremely gentle unassuming and soft person Every one likes him because eof his good nature. We send our heartfelt condelences to his family on the irreparable loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Sorrowfully.
R.Srinivasan

--
Let us exchange pleasantries and solve our problems through mutual co-operation
---