Happy B’day Mr. K Suresh Babu ( Sales Engineer)

Varadachari Janardanan

May 31, 2024, 8:56:04 PMMay 31
to kuc...@yahoo.com, ex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Suresh Babu,

My best wishes to you on the occasion of your birthday. Be blessed with good health and happiness.

Regards.
V. Janardanan
988 583 3409

PS: Mr. Mr. KSB’s contact / WhatsApp number is 94419 01256

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Ramprabhakar V

May 31, 2024, 11:22:30 PMMay 31
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear  Suresh Babu

Wishing you a very happy birthday and Almighty blessings for your good health peace and happiness. Regards Ramprabhakar

--
Let us exchange pleasantries and solve our problems through mutual co-operation
---

Srinivasan Radhakrishnan

Jun 1, 2024, 12:25:52 AMJun 1
to ex-idl group, kuc...@yahoo.com
Hi suresh babu
Greetings on this spl occasion
Happy birthday to you and many many happy returns of the day
Rsrinivasan

GOPALAKRISHNA KAMESWARA RAO Annavajjula

Jun 1, 2024, 4:36:29 AMJun 1
to ex-...@googlegroups.com