Fwd: Ghantasala Voice Club, Hyderabad

Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy

Oct 3, 2016, 10:50:40 AM10/3/16
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
Wondering I am forwarding this to ex-IDL?

I saw Mr PKD who had come with a friend to this function. He was wondering why my picture was in the banner! I had been there as a guest of honour. We chatted for some time and renewed our contact.

Inline images 1

Dr P Vyasamoorthy
30 Gruhalakshmi Colony, Secunderabad 500015 Telangana
LL 040-27846631 / Mobile: 9490804278

Disturbed  to get a call from 85 year old Ramachandran (Safiluda) was beaten again by his second son, ganging up with his mother.

Oct 3, 2016, 11:14:27 AM10/3/16
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
You deserve the honour.

=S.V.RAMANA=
Disclaimer: Forgive, forget or laugh at my typos. Autocorrect can be pretty wilful..

--
Let us exchange pleasantries and solve our problems through mutual co-operation
---

Rangachari Bashyam

Oct 3, 2016, 12:25:16 PM10/3/16
to ex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr PVM,

Though you consider yourself as person not having an ear for music out of humility I cannot accept this bargain in view of your beloved wife having been a great Carnatic music singer. It is no wonder that you have been chosen as one of the cherished sponsors of Ghantasala Voice Club.  This is adding another feather to your cap.

With warm regards,
On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 8:20 PM, Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy
--
Let us exchange pleasantries and solve our problems through mutual co-operation
---

Raghuraman Chakrapani

Raghuraman Chakrapani

Sarala Raman

Oct 4, 2016, 12:00:11 AM10/4/16
to EX-IDL

Congratulations oh what a revelation that ur wife is a good carnatic musician I know her only as a good masala dosa maker
Pattabiraman