Regarding access to e-resources

Md. Mamun-Or-Rashid

May 12, 2019, 1:00:55 AM5/12/19
to all...@ewubd.edu
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from East West University Library!

We just got to know from ICS section that EWU IP has been changed. As a result, you may face problems to access the subscribed and registered e-resources and services such as MyAthens, Ebscohost Discovery Search etc.

We are working with E-resources service providers to resolve the issues you as soon as possible.

If you need any research articles during this period, you may send us request through Article request service. You may contact at ext. 355 or 353 for any further assistance.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Best Regards.

Md. Mamun-Or-Rashid
Senior Assistant Librarian
East West University
+8801742255395 Tel: 09666775577 | Ext. 355
mamu...@gmail.com | http://lib.ewubd.edu