Browse our e-resources collections

Dr. S. R. Lasker Library

Dec 27, 2023, 6:02:29 AM12/27/23
to ewu_libra...@googlegroups.com
E-resources_Dr. S. R. Lasker Library.png

Dear all,
Are you working on a research project or looking for new learning materials? We encourage you to explore our comprehensive collection of e-resources, including academic databases, e-books, and online journals. These resources can help you find relevant information, stay up-to-date on your field, and develop your research skills.
Dive into peer-reviewed articles in databases like IEEE Xplore, JSTOR, Emerald, Wiley Online Books, etc., or access e-books on diverse topics.
Please explore our extensive e-resources collection now: http://lib.ewubd.edu/e-resources

If you need assistance finding the right resources for your needs, please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our library in person. We're here to help you succeed!

Happy researching!

--
Dr. S. R. Lasker Library
East West University