Invitation to attend the 17th International Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics, and Scientometrics (WIS) and 22nd COLLNET Meeting 2023

Dr. S. R. Lasker Library

Sep 22, 2023, 3:31:35 PM9/22/23
to [Dr. S. R. Lasker Library Members]
Dear All,
We are delighted to extend an invitation to you to attend the upcoming “17th International Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics, and Scientometrics (WIS) and 22nd COLLNET Meeting 2023” which will be hosted by the Dr. S. R. Lasker Library, East West University, scheduled to take place from 8-10 December 2023 organized by COLLNET in association with Society for Library Professionals (SLP) and Asian Community, Special Libraries Association (SLA). This conference promises to be an enlightening and informative event, bringing together experts and professionals from around the world to share their insights and expertise.

We believe that your extensive knowledge and contributions would greatly enrich the discussions and proceedings of our conference. Your presence would be an invaluable addition, helping us foster a collaborative atmosphere for the exchange of ideas and experiences.

Here are some key details about your participation at COLLNET 2023:
Thematic Areas of this Conference:
  • Bibliometrics, Scientometrics, Webometrics/ Cybermetrics, Informetrics and Altmetrics
  • Snowball Metrics
  • Citation Indexing Services
  • Research Metrics and Analytics for Scholarly Communication
  • Implementing Fair and Responsible Methods of Research Assessment and Management
  • Quantitative Analysis of S&T Innovations
  • Collaboration in Science and Technology from both Quantitative and Qualitative Points of View
  • Academic-Corporate Collaboration and Impact
  • Scientific Research, Big Data and Big Data analytics
  • Information and Knowledge Management: Processes, Techniques and Tools
  • Sustainability-oriented Service Innovation

Benefits of Attending:
  • By participating in this conference, you can expect to:
  • Gain insights from renowned experts in the field.
  • Network with peers and professionals from various backgrounds.
  • Present your own research or insights if you wish to do so.
  • Discover the latest advancements and trends in the Conference Themes.
Registration: To confirm your attendance, we kindly ask you to register by 01 December 2023. You can register by visiting our conference website at https://www.slp.org.in/collnet2023/registration_info.html and following the registration instructions.

Additional Information: If you have any specific requirements or need assistance with any aspect of your participation, please do not hesitate to contact us at colln...@gmail.com. We are here to assist you in any way we can.

We sincerely hope you will accept our invitation to participate in this prestigious international conference. Your presence will undoubtedly contribute to the success of the event, and we look forward to welcoming you.

Thank you for considering our invitation, and we anticipate your positive response.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Dr. Dilara Begum
Associate Professor & Chairperson