Reschedule of Library Hours

Dr. S. R. Lasker Library

Dec 28, 2023, 1:34:20 AM12/28/23
to ewu_libra...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
As there are no classes or examinations from 27 December 2023 to 25 January 2024 according to the updated academic calendar, please be aware of the following changes to our library hours:

Revised Library Hours (27 Dec 2023 - 25 Jan 2024):

Open: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (Sunday to Thursday)
Closed on Fridays and Saturdays

This schedule adjustment aligns with the university's academic calendar, ensuring you have continued access to our resources while accommodating the holiday period. We also encourage you to utilize our online resources and services, which will remain accessible throughout this period.

The regular library schedule will resume from 26 January 2024.

Whether you are wrapping up end-of-year projects or getting a head start on next semester's studies, our doors are open for your academic needs!

For any inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Happy Holidays and Happy Studying!

--
Dr. S. R. Lasker Library
East West University