Share Your Story: How Dr. S. R. Lasker Library Makes a Difference!

Dr. S. R. Lasker Library

Feb 4, 2024, 5:16:00 AMFeb 4
to ewu_libra...@googlegroups.com
Have you ever been inspired by a book, empowered by a program at the Dr. S. R. Lasker library? Your story matters!

On the occasion of the National Library Day on 5 February 2024, we are collecting impact stories to understand how our library truly makes a difference in your life.

It can be a short anecdote or a heartfelt handwritten letter. Every story, big or small, contributes to the powerful narrative of the library's impact.

Sharing is easy!  Tell us about your library experience through this online form  https://forms.gle/Z5WgAgKUhNX6sKMW6 or tell us in person at the circulation section of the library.

Together, let's celebrate the library's impact and create an even brighter future!

We look forward to receiving your story!

Thank you.

Dr. Dilara Begum
Associate Professor & Chairperson
Department of Information Studies