Fwd: IEEE database is now accessible

Md. Mamun-Or-Rashid

Mar 8, 2018, 1:08:17 AM3/8/18
to ewu_libra...@googlegroups.com, ewu-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Due to some security issues IEEE database was not accessible from East West University in last week. This issue has been solved today and you can access IEEE now.

In this regard I would like to take an opportunity to inform you three things about our e-resources

EWU Library has organized all accessible e-resource in our library website.

We provide online article request service for library members through which you can request us your desired article. Detail of this service is here.

We use MyAthens for providing remote access to subscribed e-resources. Those who do not have account for this service can register here

If you have any further query, you can contact us through Virtual Reference Service (WhatsApp, Zoho) or over phone.

Best Regards.

Md. Mamun-Or-Rashid
Senior Assistant Librarian
East West University
+8801742255395 Tel: 09666775577 | Ext. 355
mamu...@gmail.com | http://lib.ewubd.edu