Join the Dr. S. R. Lasker Library's Online Information Literacy Program

Dr. S. R. Lasker Library

Nov 22, 2023, 3:39:29 AM11/22/23
to ewu_libra...@googlegroups.com
Updated IL online.png
Dear all,
In light of the current blockade situation in our country, and to continue supporting the EWU community's educational needs, the Dr. S. R. Lasker Library encourages you to attend our Online Information Literacy Program.

Please join us on the following platform:

Platform: Google Meet
Session Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Frequency: Every Tuesday and Thursday

Note: Registered participants are requested to attend this session using their EWU email accounts for identification purposes.

We look forward to an engaging and informative session and thank you for your continued commitment to your educational growth.

Happy learning!

--
Dr. S. R. Lasker Library
East West University