Juliette Ewing Dunlap Pressing?

HistoryMedium Gerald O'Hara

Aug 6, 2022, 2:31:17 AM8/6/22
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

I am researching the above woman who was a founder of the American Spiritualist newspaper Psychic Observer.

Juliette Pressing was Lapsley Ewing died 1922. Born in Louisville KY. She had sisters whose descendants are still in the area

Good luck with your research

Gerald O'HARA in York, Yorkshire

kmhe...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 7:09:15 AM8/6/22
to HistoryMedium Gerald O'Hara, ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com

I’d love to learn more about her. I don’t have any news/connections to share but I’m happy to help if I can. I lived in the OH/KY area for over a decade – lots of Ewings there.

  • Kristen

--
Visit our main EFA site at https://ewingfamilyassociation.org .
---

Barbara L Powell

Aug 7, 2022, 3:33:10 PM8/7/22
to HistoryMedium Gerald O'Hara, ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com, kmhe...@gmail.com

Juliette Ewing Pressing is not in my Tree.
    Barbara Ewing Powell

7iron707--DGEwing

Aug 7, 2022, 5:08:40 PM8/7/22
to Ewing Family Association
Juliette Ewing Obit.JPG

The title is a bit misleading as it omitted "Mrs"