Fwd: Ewing Family Association

David Ewing

Sep 19, 2020, 5:54:38 PM9/19/20
to Beth Toscos, Ewing Family Association
Here we go again. Good grief. It is good to know that Beth has "credence" in me, and even better to know that neither of us is going to fall for scam messages like this. Please watch out, everyone. If they hacked Beth's address book, they probably sent phishing messages like this to a bunch of you.
David Neal Ewing