Andrew Ewing 1740-1813

Joy Montgomery

Jul 26, 2020, 11:40:21 PM7/26/20
to Ewing Family Association
I am new to the group- attended the conference in Nashville- looking to match up with folks from Andrew Ewing of Nashville's line.  He mentioned in his will of 1813- Andrew and Edley the sons of William Montgomery which is my direct line that went from Tennessee to Texas and fought at San Jacinto with Sam Houston. I believe Andrew Ewing's daughter, Amelia Speer also headed to Texas as well as Edley- they settled in the same area as William Montgomery that became Montgomery County.  I would like to match up DNA Gedcom file and help start to solve this mystery of our connection- who was the daughter that married William Montgomery?  Thank you.