Mailing LIst and 2023 Gathering Information

David Ewing

Dec 5, 2022, 8:02:44 AM12/5/22
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would like to request joining your mailing list and also information about the 2023 gathering.
Thanks, David Ewing (Belmont NC)

7iron707--DGEwing

Dec 6, 2022, 8:46:49 AM12/6/22
to Ewing Family Association
Hello David and welcome to the Google Ewing Family Association Group site.

As a member of this group you can receive copies of all posts from this site, assuming that you have configured your profile to allow them.

You may also be interested in a popular Face Book private group:  Clan Ewing at this URL:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/clan.ewing

We are still in the preliminary planning stages for the next gathering (probably 2024) and currently the front runner for the site is somewhere in Missouri.....You can find the details when finalized at the EFA website and in member mailiings.

I hope this has answered your question and I encourage you to provide a link to your online tree or provide your Ewing lineage.  Also join the Ewing Surname Y DNA Project and based on your lineage/objectives we could make recommendations and provide you insight as to what Y DNA test(s) would be best suited.

I sent you an email , if you would rather respond using that method.

DG Ewing