Hi cousins I am getting requests from American friends on how to get my book. I am a Scot and cannot understand why there is a problem. It is easy enough here, it is of course an Amazon Kindle E Book. It can be obtained by inserting its title into a search engine. An Eagles Wing William Ewing. Can anyone help.

w.ewing421

Feb 20, 2021, 7:47:11 AM2/20/21
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my Galaxy

David Ewing

Feb 20, 2021, 9:07:03 AM2/20/21
to w.ewing421, Ewing Family Association

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 5:47 AM 'w.ewing421' via Ewing Family Association <ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy

--
Visit our main EFA site at https://ewingfamilyassociation.org .
---

Jeffrey S.

Feb 20, 2021, 5:16:57 PM2/20/21
to w.ewing421, Ewing Family Association
William, I'd like a printed copy, not kindle. Any luck with that from you? Jeffrey Sedgewick

Terry Schulz

Feb 20, 2021, 5:29:45 PM2/20/21
to Jeffrey S., w.ewing421, Ewing Family Association

Hello William and Jeffrey!
I have a copy on my Kindle since I met in Glasgow in August 2019 for Ewing Family Gathering..  I just tried to see if available and it is.  You must go to Amazon.com and type in Title:
"An Eagles Wing by William Ewing."   It pops right up and is Free to Amazon Prime members or $2.95 to purchase.

Terry Ewing Schulz

David Ewing

Feb 20, 2021, 10:12:17 PM2/20/21
to Terry Schulz, Ewing Family Association, Jeffrey S., w.ewing421
William, Amazon has a subsidiary that will publish printed books on demand, even one at a time. It is a bit of a nuisance to get a book set up with them but I think the fact you already have a Kindle version could make it a little easier. You can start learning about it here:
David Neal Ewing

w.ewing421

Feb 21, 2021, 3:40:56 AM2/21/21
to Jeffrey S., Ewing Family Association
Hi Jeffrey
I did have a go at the print copy. Found it a bit beyond my capability. Will have another go.

Sent from my Galaxy

Jeffrey S.

Feb 21, 2021, 10:43:43 AM2/21/21
to w.ewing421, Ewing Family Association
Thank you for trying. Let's keep our fingers crossed.Jeff