Montague Ewing

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dr David Clutton

未读,
2020年8月5日 11:31:262020/8/5
收件人 Ewing Family Association
Hello to all you 'Ewings' out there.........!

I'm posting this message from the UK.

Does anybody know the lineage of MONTAGUE EWING who was a composer of some fantastic piano music.

He also had the pseudonym of SHERMAN MYERS in the USA.

He was born in 1890 in London town (UK) and died in 1957 in the UK.

I am trying to collect copies of his sheet music and I do have quite a few already. But I would love to track down copies of the items I am missing.

If anybody has any I can have/purchase please let me know by e-mail: drdavid...@gmail.com

Does he have any direct descendants currently living in the UK who might be able to help with this quest?

Thanks y'all

Keep 'Covid Safe'

David (or perhaps 'Covid' ?!!)
回复全部