Juliette Ewing Pressing, 1893 to 1979 of born and died Louisville, KY

HistoryMedium Gerald O'Hara

Jul 20, 2021, 4:13:10 AM7/20/21
to Ewing Family Association
Hi there

I am researcher and historian living in York, Yorkshire. Juliette married Ralph Pressing, aged 76 in 1937 and together at Lily Dale they started the Psychic Observer. The paper ran till 1969, (long story) and Ralph died at Louisville in 1971.

I have many details of the couple which I am happy to share. I would be interested in any family information from the family. Juliette had sisters, and though she had no children, her sisters are known to have had children. Her mothers maiden name was Lapsley

my thanks and best wishes to you,

PS for reference two of my books can be viewed on Amazon, Ethel Post Parrish and I Come to the Garden