EWGI Status?

Rusty Klophaus

May 3, 2009, 3:14:53 PM5/3/09
to ewgi
Hi guys,

I am investigating the EWGI spec as part of some potential changes to
Nitrogen. I noticed that the spec in the code seems different from the
spec on the wiki. Which one is more current, and how close is it to
being finished?

Best,
Rusty

Filippo Pacini

May 4, 2009, 4:13:51 AM5/4/09
to ew...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rusty,
the latest version of ewgi is on github:
http://github.com/skarab/ewgi/tree/master

I've updated the google code page. Sorry for the problem.

The wiki spec is the most current.

As of the state of the project, I hadn't much time for my open source
projects lately, but Hunter who has done most of the work should be
using ewgi and mochiweb for his start up, so it should be usable and
quite stable.

Cheers,
Filippo

Hunter Morris

May 4, 2009, 8:23:22 AM5/4/09
to ew...@googlegroups.com
On 4 May 2009, at 09:13, Filippo Pacini <filippo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Rusty,
> the latest version of ewgi is on github:
> http://github.com/skarab/ewgi/tree/master
>
> I've updated the google code page. Sorry for the problem.
>
> The wiki spec is the most current.
>
> As of the state of the project, I hadn't much time for my open source
> projects lately, but Hunter who has done most of the work should be
> using ewgi and mochiweb for his start up, so it should be usable and
> quite stable.

I have been using the current github ewgi reference implementations in
production for some time now, so I believe it to be quite stable.

Rusty, if you are planning to implement a handler for Nitrogen, I am
happy to contribute where possible.

I will take another look at the state of the documentation on github
to be sure there is no confusion. With renewed interest, perhaps we
have a shot at an EEP.

Best,
Hunter