Makefile on OS X

Dave Bryson

Jan 9, 2009, 2:20:01 PM1/9/09
to ewgi
Hi,

I'm looking through ewgi in hopes of using it for the beepbeep
framework I'm working on. Nice work. This looks very promising.

I've ran into a small problem trying to build the code from src. Make
runs but doesn't compile the code. Looking at the Makefile in
src it appears the compile is looking for EBIN_FILES, however
EBIN_FILES is not created in the include.mk on the initial make
"conf".

Is this intentional or an error?

Thanks!
Dave

Hunter Morris

Jan 10, 2009, 6:28:10 AM1/10/09
to ew...@googlegroups.com

DB> I'm looking through ewgi in hopes of using it for the beepbeep
DB> framework I'm working on. Nice work. This looks very promising.

Excellent, I'm delighted that you've decided to give EWGI a go.

DB> I've ran into a small problem trying to build the code from src.
DB> Make runs but doesn't compile the code. Looking at the Makefile
DB> in src it appears the compile is looking for EBIN_FILES, however
DB> EBIN_FILES is not created in the include.mk on the initial make
DB> "conf".

I will look into the problem you're having with trunk. In the meantime,
can you give the RB-0.2 branch a try? We've been working more actively
on that branch because the spec is undergoing some major changes:

svn co http://ewgi.googlecode.com/svn/branches/RB-0.2 ewgi-0.2

Best,
Hunter