Ecopath wiki no longer allowing access

hcg

Feb 12, 2024, 3:53:04 PMFeb 12
to EwE users
Hi!

I recently published a paper that linked the EwE user guide from the Wiki page: https://sources.ecopath.org/trac/Ecopath

I was using this link for months for myself, and as mentioned, had it published in a paper. Now, however, the link comes up as unauthorized...for any user. It actually came to my attention because a reader emailed me about it not working for him.

Are you able to authorize access again to this resource for people? Do you have another resource that could be linked for a user guide? The wiki was so amazing...hoping to spread the word about EwE!

Cheers,
Hayley

EwE user support

Feb 13, 2024, 4:52:23 AMFeb 13
to hcg, EwE users
Hi Hayley,

Oh my, yes, I see it now too. Let me see what I can do; I'm happy to hear that the Wiki is still useful.

Best,

Jeroen
EwE dev team