Creating new ecospace scenario

Pauline Roos

May 5, 2020, 5:16:26 AM5/5/20
to EwE users
I have a (hopefully very easy to resolve) problem. The software will not let me create an ecospace scenario even though I have a complete ecopath model and an ecosim scenario loaded. When I press 'Create' to create a new scenario, the window disappears and nothing happens. When I go to press 'input' under Ecospace, the same scenario creating window appears again?

I have very little input in ecosim (essentially only a vulnerability matrix) so I am thinking that maybe I am missing some input there?

Would love your advice.

EwE user support

May 5, 2020, 7:09:54 AM5/5/20
to Pauline Roos, EwE users
Hi Pauline,

This is not your fault. The software has a bug that prevents Ecospace scenarios to be created on some machines, there is no work-around. I just need to find the time to run another series of tests, and then post EwE 6.6.1 online.

You can download the installers from the EwE dev team dropbox:
32-bit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4rt7p0z26zbnq8/EwE6.6.1_16889_32-bit.exe?dl=0
64-bit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rdp1nfs2hdd4ha/EwE6.6.1_16889_64-bit.exe?dl=0
Please remember that 32-bit EwE only works with 32-bit Office, and 64-bit EwE only works with 64-bit Office

Please let me know if this works.

Best,
Jeroen
EwE dev team

Pauline Roos

May 5, 2020, 7:31:21 AM5/5/20
to EwE users
Hi Jeroen,

Fantastic, that did the trick! Thank you for that. I will let you know if I encounter any other problems of this category.

Cheers,
Pauline

On 05/05/2020 11:16, Pauline Roos wrote:
I have a (hopefully very easy to resolve) problem. The software will not let me create an ecospace scenario even though I have a complete ecopath model and an ecosim scenario loaded. When I press 'Create' to create a new scenario, the window disappears and nothing happens. When I go to press 'input' under Ecospace, the same scenario creating window appears again?

I have very little input in ecosim (essentially only a vulnerability matrix) so I am thinking that maybe I am missing some input there?

Would love your advice.

EwE user support

May 5, 2020, 8:45:48 AM5/5/20
to Pauline Roos, EwE users