Ecosim save issue

Max Grezlik

Sep 14, 2020, 11:01:43 AM9/14/20
to EwE users
Hi everyone,

Within the last few weeks I've been experiencing an issue saving new ecosim scenarios or saving changes to existing ecosim scenarios.  When I try to save, the program gives an error message saying the scenario failed to save "Try to save your model under a new name".  I am running version 6.6.3 32-bit along with 32-bit Microsoft Access.  I have had temporary success reverting to a previous version of my Ecopath model but now am getting the same error message with that model.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or has any ideas on how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Max