Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Gabriel Bittencourt

ungelesen,
19.05.2021, 12:55:0719.05.21
an EwE users
I'm new to ecopath

I download some models from ecobase to understand the analysis and outputs

In the model Deep Western Mediterranean Sea. Catalan continental margin at 1050-1350 m depth in the open slope. You can see some yellos lines on the Production/Biomass and Consumption/Biomass cells

I can't find what this lines means anywhere on the manual.

Anyone can help me with this?

photo_2021-05-19_13-52-08.jpg

Matt Woodstock

ungelesen,
19.05.2021, 13:00:5119.05.21
an EwE users
Hey Gabriel,

Those lines indicate that there is an input for the "Pedigree" for those values. If you follow the navigation from Ecopath -> Input -> Tools -> Pedigree, then you will see what I mean.

Best,
Matt Woodstock

EwE dev team

ungelesen,
19.05.2021, 13:52:4319.05.21
an Matt Woodstock, EwE users
Thanks Matt.

You can turn pedigree display on or off via Menu > Tools > Options > Appearance > Pedigree

Best,
Jeroen
EwE dev team

Allen antworten