FIB no longer working?

Shane Griffiths

Feb 3, 2021, 6:23:42 AM2/3/21
to EwE users
Hi all,
I've been running some Ecosim simulations and gathering the outputs to graph in my own graphing package but no matter what I do the FIB csv files (annual and monthly) contain only zeros for each time step.
Has FIB been disabled? I'm running version 6.6.16540.0 and FIB was working perfectly for the same scenarios when I ran them a few months ago.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Shane

EwE user support

Feb 3, 2021, 6:24:39 AM2/3/21
to Shane Griffiths, EwE users
Hi Shane,

Not aware of any issues but I'll take a look in the code.

Best,
Jeroen

EwE user support

Feb 3, 2021, 7:00:33 AM2/3/21
to Shane Griffiths, EwE users
Hi Shane,

It do not see any problems in the most recent public release of EwE 6.6.5. I tested the Georgia Strait model. If you still have issues with a newer release, can you zip and email your model? The issue could be model specific.

Thanks
Jeroen