How to run Monte Carlo simulation in ecosim WITHOUT time series??

Maria Alexandra

Dec 12, 2023, 7:15:23 AM12/12/23
to EwE users
Is it possible to run a monte carlo analysis without observed data (time series)?

when I try to do it, apart from receiving the warning message to "load observed data", the software allows me to proceed without loading data, but the values I get are zero.

thanks in advance for any help
AG

EwE user support

Jan 11, 2024, 2:15:53 PMJan 11
to Maria Alexandra, EwE users
Yes, that is possible. You will got get a sum of squares, of course, but you will probably get a number of alternate mass-balanced Ecopath models that will run through Ecosim. This can be especially useful in conjunction with Ecosampler.

Best,
EwEDevTeam