Mixed Trophic Plot Error :(

Alain Delon

Mar 6, 2020, 7:47:48 AM3/6/20
to EwE users

Hello Everybody,

I have an EwE 6.6.16540.0 in my computer works on x64 (and also EwE is same).

When I try to plot MTI, its gives that error;

  • And you can find an error log attached.
After the choose Continue it gives only red cross lines (nothing).

I tried same model files in different computers (three different windows).
When I tried old version of EwE which is 6.5 (it opens via read only mode) it works for only read it.
I google it this error '' System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ' but it is so general error name. They didnt work to solve this error.

And also this error continue with every new models.

I can not deal with this problem, but I know that solution is so easy peasy for developers.

Best regars

Alain.

EwE Error log.txt

EwE dev team

Mar 6, 2020, 9:27:15 AM3/6/20
to Alain Delon, EwE users
Hi all,

Yes, this was a bug that has been fixed. We (EwE dev team) need to issue 6.6.1 asap, we're just testing on a few other bug fixes. Expect a new version over the weekend.

Best,
Jeroen
EwE dev team