CRAZY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

joaquín garcía ruiz-zorrilla

Jun 13, 2010, 3:47:24 PM6/13/10
to ANIA EVS, BASIA MENTOR, Clara Mehlhose, Jose Mourao Costta, Laura Diez Veinte, MAILING LIST LODZ, MAGDA VOLUNTARIA ESPAÑOLA, MARZENA EVS, LILIANA FERSO, LUKASZ FERSO, GOSIA, Hilal Secgin, Hannah Grevenstette, Ilker Besken, KATE STUDENT SPANISH, KASIA RED, KASZIA MENTOR, Nina Medviediera, Oksana Petrechko, ROMAN EVS, Wiktoria Miszczuk, Luci...@hotmail.fr, natali...@web.de, Cesc...@virgilio.it, Barba...@hotmail.com, Agio...@hotmail.com, Rominap...@hotmail.com, leslie...@hotmail.fr, bertran...@hotmail.fr, iso...@libero.it, Christ...@yahoo.com, vasyapu...@rambler.ru, CHANTAL MAYER, GIORGOS EVS, JOANNA FERSO, MARÍA EVS, MARISIYACOSAS ERASMUS, MONA EVS, ROSA EVS

Hey, kochanies, friends and family. Like some of you already know next weekend is going to be the birthday of a person very special for me: myself. Like a person doesn't make 23 so normally, 23, I feel so old, I have thougt that I have to celebrate like it deserve. It's time to make a party in the office again, (Lili, I listend your wish, I hope you can come). Everybody be prepared for dancing in the floor like in the old times, if someone was in the party of Giorgos you know what I'm talking. I hope we don't finish crying je je. Also our lovely Romek, one volunteer very good, is leaving next day, so if he come that I hope yes, it will be also good bye party for him, "to zobaczenia w krotce, lepiej". Invitation is done, I will send also something for facebook with the event, but you can know now in advance.

I know a lot of  you are not here, you are already in your country because you have already finish the proyect or just is finish and cannot comed, but if someone feel like to come and have the posibility, just feel free, you are invited I mean. I think we can manage the hosting. Also, is not necesary to say you can invite who you want.

So just remember: Lodz In Procknicka 1 let's say about 9 for having time for going to some club later like crazy animals.

IMPORTANT: BRING SOMETHING TO EAT OR/AND TO DRINK. I WILL BRING THINGS ALSO. IT WILL BE EASY AND CHEAPER.

PD 1: Ok, I will confess, I make 27 je je. 27 but you very OK, thank you, kochanies. you are very nice.

PD 2: COME!

PD: Lodz is a city in the middle Poland that is more or less in the middle of Europe. For arriving easily je je. Lodz is good, very good!

For the people that has already lived my best wishes, good luck, happines and love, all dreams come true and see you soon.

A lot of kisses and hugs everybody.

Joaquín.

joaquín garcía ruiz-zorrilla

Jun 14, 2010, 10:25:30 AM6/14/10
to ANIA EVS, BASIA MENTOR, Clara Mehlhose, Jose Mourao Costta, Laura Diez Veinte, MAILING LIST LODZ, MAGDA VOLUNTARIA ESPAÑOLA, MARZENA EVS, LILIANA FERSO, LUKASZ FERSO, GOSIA, Hilal Secgin, Hannah Grevenstette, Ilker Besken, KATE STUDENT SPANISH, KASIA RED, KASZIA MENTOR, Nina Medviediera, Oksana Petrechko, ROMAN EVS, Wiktoria Miszczuk, Luci...@hotmail.fr, natali...@web.de, Cesc...@virgilio.it, Barba...@hotmail.com, Agio...@hotmail.com, Rominap...@hotmail.com, leslie...@hotmail.fr, bertran...@hotmail.fr, iso...@libero.it, Christ...@yahoo.com, vasyapu...@rambler.ru, CHANTAL MAYER, GIORGOS EVS, JOANNA FERSO, MARÍA EVS, MARISIYACOSAS ERASMUS, MONA EVS, ROSA EVS

I forget to say what I said in facebook, party is tematic.

Like the summer is arriving and for say welcome him the party will be tematic about the beach and Hawai, so you can bring something related like t-shirts, rubber rings, neck laces, swimming customs, towels, glasses or even if someone wants swimming customs or bikinis or whatever you want. (If rains will be even more funny). There will mojitos to drink and there will be a surprised for the person weared with more fun and creativity.
Time will be from 8. For beginnig early.

And the day is saturday je je. I forget to say the day.

The street is Procknika, not Procknicka.

Lodz continues being Poland and Poland continue being in the center of Europe (from the exactly point of the middle of Europe Poland is a little in the south and west, form germans je je).

Important underlined je je. Kisses.