Fwd: faculty & postdoc positions at emory

Christian Schlötterer

Oct 15, 2023, 1:39:18 PM10/15/23
to evolv...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Weissman, Daniel B." <daniel....@emory.edu>
Subject: faculty & postdoc positions at emory
Date: 15. October 2023 at 18:58:23 CEST
To: Daniel Weissman <dbwei...@gmail.com>

Dear colleagues,

Please let any potential candidates know about these opportunities at Emory! For both, review of applications is starting soon (Nov 1), but new applications will continue to be considered for a month after that for #1 and up to several months after for #2.

1. The Biology department is conducting an open-rank faculty search for a theorist:https://apply.interfolio.com/131940

2. The College is searching for candidates for our endowed postdoctoral fellowships in interdisciplinary science: https://livingtheory.emory.edu/programs/tarbutton-fellows.html. These are meant for ne PhDs, so please forward to any outstanding students who are getting ready to move on. I'm the chair for this search, so anyone interested should feel free to reach out to me with questions.

Thank you, and apologies if you've already gotten this from someone else!
Daniel

------------------
Christian Schlötterer
Institut für Populationsgenetik
Vetmeduni Vienna
Veterinärplatz 1
1210 Wien
Austria/Europe

Zoom:
https://bokuvienna.zoom.us/j/99886139039?pwd=dnZXUHZlK2dkWVBxU1NXQ2NCRXhwUT09

phone: +43-1-25077-4300
fax: +43-1-25077-4390
http://www.vetmeduni.ac.at/en/population-genetics/

Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics
http://www.popgen-vienna.at
I am using google tools for communication