e-hummer 60-mph-in-3s> Watts To Freedom (aka wtf) Mode +

evln

Jul 7, 2021, 1:59:41 AM7/7/21
to evln

GMC Shows Off Hummer EV’s Watts To Freedom Mode, Will Enable Truck To Hit 60 MPH In 3 Seconds
JULY 1, 2021 ... Watts to Freedom comes standard on the Edition 1 version of the pickup and it makes the most of the model’s tri-motor powertrain that produces up to 1,000 hp (746 kW / 1,014 PS) ... select the mode, the interior ... feeling of a “pre-launch countdown” through ... interactive controls, onscreen animations and unique sounds that are played on the Bose audio system ... the air suspension automatically lowers the vehicle by 2 inches (51 mm) to reduce its center of gravity ...

Watch the GMC Hummer EV Launch in ‘WTF’ Mode
JULY 1, 2021 ... The special mode is estimated to launch the vehicle to 60 mph in under 4 seconds and offend those with delicate sensibilities ...

HI hele-on e-bus & public EVSE funding

Hawai‘i to Receive Millions to Build Electric Bus Fleet
July 1, 2021 ... Millions of dollars in new federal money is heading to Hawai‘i’s neighbor islands to build up a cleaner system of public transportation. The Hawai‘i Department of Transportation will partner with the counties of Hawai‘i, Kaua‘i and Maui to distribute $5.15 million in funding for the purchase of battery electric buses and charging infrastructure for each of the three counties. “Electric buses make our air cleaner, our roads quieter, and reduce the operating costs of our public transit,” ...

Maui Set to Get Federal Funds to Help Purchase Three Battery Electric Buses
July 1, 2021 ... new Flyer 40-foot Xcelsior Charge electric bus was on O?ahu this week for a demonstration. The zero-emission bus features 550kWh batteries ... A total of $5.15 million in new federal funding will go to the Hawai‘i Department of Transportation for the purchase of battery electric buses and charging infrastructure on Maui, Kaua‘i and Hawai‘i Island ...

For EV List News posts view: