.au coal-miner-mates' Tesla EV torque reactions= priceless +

evln

May 2, 2021, 1:14:50 AM5/2/21
to evln

Queensland coal miner’s reaction to Tesla torque is priceless
April 29, 2021 ... putting some mates and coal-miners living in his Central Queensland home town in the driver’s seat of his Tesla Model 3 electric car. The reactions are absolutely priceless ...

Reasons to Like EVs> (GM Bolt EV raves)

There Are So Many Reasons to Like an Electric Vehicle (EV)...
Apr 29, 2021 ... GM had made several improvements over previous versions and owner feedback was positive. It met my need for a hatchback with a level floor with the rear seats folded down, so I test drove a Bolt EV over a winding road, the highway and around town. It had great handling, was quick, very smooth and quiet. It was fun to drive! ...

For EV List News posts view: