Kalashnikov UV-4 4whl .ru EV is a low explosion hazard +

0 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

evln

nepřečteno,
28. 11. 2021 22:10:2528.11.21
komu: evln

https://carbuzz.com/news/kalashnikov-enters-the-world-of-electric-cars-with-a-bang
Kalashnikov Enters The World Of Electric Cars With A Bang
2021-11-23 ... horrible to look at, but would you say that to Kalashnikov? ... Kalashnikov ... is now working on something a little more urban-friendly ... There's zero fluff ... looks ready for battle ... without gun racks ... would be an absolute waste ... The top speed is also limited to 50 mph, which should help it achieve a claimed range of 93 miles ... the UV-4 is a low explosion hazard, which is nice. We prefer our cars to not explode ... the marketing strategy should be epic. "Buy UV-4, or we shoot you in foot." ... Pricing-wise ... the bottom-end of the EV market ... doubt the car will ever be sold in the US ...
https://cdn.carbuzz.com/gallery-images/840x560/922000/100/922179.jpg

https://interestingengineering.com/kalashnikov-wants-to-corner-the-electric-vehicle-market
Kalashnikov Wants to Corner the Electric Vehicle Market
Nov 25, 2021 ... Patent images reveal designs for three and four-wheeled minicars ...
https://inteng-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/img/iea/1L6o4g51wP/sizes/uv4-protoype_resize_md.png

Kalashnikov unnamed 3whl .ru EV> like a reverse auto rickshaw

https://thenextweb.com/news/hold-your-fire-kalashnikov-wants-make-electric-minicars/amp
Hold your fire: Kalashnikov wants to make electric minicars
 ... patent images, recently published in the open database of Russia’s Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (FIPS), show the possible production version of two urban electric minicars: a four- and a three-wheeler ... The unnamed three-wheeler ...
The electric three wheeler is even smaller. It looks like it shares the same front end with its four-wheel brother, but is somewhat more rounded and has no doors — so it’s kinda like a reverse auto rickshaw ... There’s room for two passengers and some luggage ... comes with a sunroof ...
https://cdn0.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2021/11/922180.jpeg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or