CAD5k SARIT micro-nEV r:80km +

1 view

evln

Jun 22, 2021, 1:13:59 AM6/22/21
to evln

Peterborough to call dibs on micro-electric vehicle pilot, hoping concerns will be answered
June 14, 2021 ... SARIT is a “micro-electric vehicle,” ... which is less than four-feet wide and eight-feet long ... will cost around $5,000 CAD and can run for 80 km on a dollar’s worth of electricity.
... dated
A Canadian billionaire is developing a tiny electric car that costs under $5K
Apr 22, 2021 ... with a maximum speed limit of 32 km/hr ...

Cheap .cn e-truck nEV> look at additional cost$

I bought an inexpensive electric pickup truck from China (and you can too)
Jun. 16th 2021 ... I stumbled upon a cool little electric pickup truck from a factory called ChangLi and instantly fell in love with it ... It’s got Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) specs and is designed for light-duty work. However, it’s also a fully fledged truck, even if it’s a small one. It’s enclosed, has real seats and seatbelts, electric windows, a backup camera, and even a hydraulic dumping bed. It’s a pretty legit little electric truck. The cherry on top was that it was only $2,000! Or at least I thought it was at first ...

For EV List News posts view: