Bobcat Track e-Loader +

evln

Mar 19, 2022, 11:57:52 PM3/19/22
to evln

https://www.enr.com/articles/53721-bobcat-introduces-all-electric-compact-track-loader-sees-future-in-evs
Bobcat Introduces All-Electric Compact Track Loader, Sees Future in EVs
March 4, 2022 ... Developed in cooperation with electric vehicle maker Moog Construction, the T7X is designed to leapfrog some electrification efforts underway in the construction equipment sector, according to Joel Honeyman, Bobcat vice president of global innovation. “This was two leaps of technology,” he explains. “We not only added the battery, but we’ve added other levels of electronic controls.” ...
https://www.enr.com/ext/resources/2022/03/04/bobcatelectric1.jpg

Unconventional .au ice mechanic gone EV

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-05/electric-vehicles-have-unconventional-fan-in-rev-head-mechanic/100872694
Electric vehicle an unconventional choice for 'performance nut' and mechanic
2022-03-05 ... Mr Stenhouse says his Tesla has served him well in outback NSW ... While it may not give the grunt of a revving V8, Mr Stenhouse believes the torque, power and intelligence make up for it. "I haven't been in a car that can launch as quick or handle as well and feel so safe at the same time," ... he's developed a keen interest in the way electric vehicles work and how they can be modified ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/