Cheap Citroen Ami .fr nEV> toaster looks &sale$ ts:45kph +

evln

Jul 26, 2021, 9:54:47 PM7/26/21
to evln

https://www.marketplace.org/2021/07/21/frances-budget-electric-vehicle-looks-like-toaster-sold-like-one-too/
France’s budget electric vehicle looks like a toaster and is sold like one, too
Jul 21, 2021 ... Gloanec, 15, drives to school in the neighboring town of Fouesnant every day with her little sister ... Citroën doesn’t even call a car but a “mobility object.” With a maximum speed 28 mph, the Ami or “friend” is actually classed as a quadricycle. Think four-wheel moped. No driver’s license required. “I’m too young to have a driving license, but you can drive an Ami from the age of 14 ... drives a Citroën Ami to school ... it gives me more independence ...
https://www.marketplace.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Screen-Shot-2021-07-19-at-10.52.38-AM-1.png

Fisker-pr> Ocean EV @ laautoshow.com 11/18-28/2021

https://electrek.co/2021/07/22/fisker-to-debut-ocean-ev-at-la-auto-show-expand-global-retail-presence-in-2022/
Fisker to debut Ocean EV at LA Auto Show, expand global retail presence in 2022
Jul. 22nd 2021 ... plans to debut its upcoming Ocean SUV during the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show, taking place this November ... the born-again EV automaker ... is an EV startup based in the South Bay of Los Angeles and the second iteration of the Fisker name ...
https://i2.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/07/Fisker-Ocean-Los-Angeles.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on