Tesla-Y EV Wear &Tear After 2Years &34k miles +

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

evln

未读,
2022年3月6日 15:53:252022/3/6
收件人 evln

https://insideevs.com/news/570227/model-y-wear-and-tear/
Tesla Model Y Wear & Tear After Two Years Of Ownership And 34,000 Miles
Feb 27, 2022 ... YouTuber Gjeebs lets us know how is Model Y is holding up after 34,000 miles and almost two years of ownership ... Software Updates ... Seats: ... Paint: ... Alloys & Tires ... Mechanical Issues ... Rattles: ... flash video
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/1Zzlw9/s3/1yhnfrzzhvk.jpg

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-elon-musk-too-much-electric-vehicle-range-no-sense/
Tesla’s Elon Musk explains why too much electric vehicle range does not make sense
March 2, 2022 ... “We could’ve made a 600 mile Model S 12 months ago, but that would’ve made the product worse imo, as 99.9% of time you’d be carrying unneeded battery mass, which makes acceleration, handling & efficiency worse,” Musk said in a reply to Whole Mars Blog, who stated Lucid may have been the first to deliver a 500-mile EV, but Tesla would be the first to produce it. “Even our 400+ mile range car is more than almost anyone will use,” the Tesla CEO added ...
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1498981268398161922

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or