Taycan 4S EV .au review +

evln

Jul 20, 2021, 7:25:27 PM7/20/21
to evln

https://www.caradvice.com.au/966210/2021-porsche-taycan-4s-review/
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S review
2021-07-17 ... people interested in the 2021 Porsche Taycan first appear conflicted ... from all walks of life, approached me in person to question whether an electric vehicle is both evocative and emotive enough for them ... a Porsche Taycan will still seemingly draw people out of thin air. The few times I stopped to grab a bottle of water, I had multiple walk-ups to quiz. It also transpired that some traffic light stops would involve dialogue: some haranguing, others more fascinated. It draws attention ...
https://media.caradvice.com.au/image/private/c_fill,q_auto,f_auto,w_900,ar_16:9/t_wm_sw/iellxyr5xviyvmint0vw.jpg

GM brightdrop EV600 delivery e-vans> using .de parts supplier

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2021/07/13/gm-confirms-hiring-supplier-build-first-electric-vans-brightdrop/7951140002/
GM confirms hiring supplier to build first electric vans for BrightDrop
2021/07/13 ... General Motors will use a German parts supplier to initially build its new electric commercial van for its BrightDrop startup. The move will keep GM's BrightDrop, a commercial van and software business, on schedule to deliver the EV600 vans to its initial customer, Fedex. The initial production will be "low-volume" mainly to keep up with market demand, said GM spokesman David Barnas. GM will share more details later on production size and a specific production start date ...
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2021/01/12/PDTF/ec81d23a-06f3-442b-b490-15784bce8dfd-BrightDrop_EV600_with_FedEx_Express_branding.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on