200 BYD Class8 .us e-trucks for einride.tech +

evln

Mar 6, 2022, 3:55:34 PM3/6/22
to evln

https://electrek.co/2022/02/22/einride-purchases-200-class-8-battery-electric-trucks-from-byd-to-be-deployed-in-the-us-using-its-saga-technology-platform/
Einride purchases 200 Class 8 battery-electric trucks from BYD to be deployed in the US using its Saga technology platform
Feb. 22nd 2022 ... the 200 8TT electric trucks are being built in Lancaster, California with deliveries beginning this month. BYD expects to deliver all of the trucks on Einride’s order in the next twelve months ... The BYD electric trucks will be built ... and delivered to Einride over the next 12 months to support its fleet customers stateside ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/02/BYD-Einride-Truck.jpg

Alabama luring the EV interested as fuel price$ rise

https://www.waaytv.com/news/alabama/gas-prices-luring-more-north-alabama-drivers-to-electric-vehicles/article_683e6fb8-9111-11ec-acf1-4f6039e82639.html
Gas prices luring more North Alabama drivers to electric vehicles
Feb 18, 2022 ... An electric vehicle does save you big money at the pump. The Tennessee Valley Authority said, on average, people save $1,000 per year, which is making shoppers hungry for ... Electric cars are flying off the showroom floor. The increased price of gas is much of the appeal. "A lot of people that are looking at ... the fact that 'Hey, I can plug it in my wall when I get home,'" ... flash video
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/waaytv.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/2c/42c2de4c-9114-11ec-8086-4742915cbb84/62102eccbd02a.image.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or