EVjobs> Rivian Service &Support in Plymouth-MI +

evln

Oct 17, 2021, 1:08:02 AM10/17/21
to evln

https://www.dbusiness.com/tech-mobility-news/rivian-establishes-service-support-operations-in-plymouth-township-adds-100-jobs/
Rivian Establishes Service Support Operations in Plymouth Township, Adds 100 Jobs
October 11, 2021 ... Electric vehicle manufacturer Rivian is establishing a new Rivian Service Support Operations facility in Plymouth Township, which is expected to create 100 high-wage jobs ...
https://cdn.dbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/33/2021/10/TMN-Rivian800.jpg

EVs recruit new talent

https://www.fleetowner.com/emissions-efficiency/electric-vehicles/article/21178201/using-electric-vehicles-to-recruit-new-talent
Using electric vehicles to recruit new talent
Oct. 13, 2021 ... The trucking industry is full of good people—engineers, salespeople, drivers, technicians, etc. And those of us in the industry know how vitally important it is. Unfortunately, we have not done a good enough job sharing our stories about the opportunities in trucking with the general public. As a result, we seem to have a hard time attracting people to our industry ... EVs give us the opportunity to bring even more expertise to the industry ...
https://img.fleetowner.com/files/base/ebm/fleetowner/image/2021/10/16x9/truck_driver_110206167_Welcomia_Dreamstime.6166dcfbdb1e1.png

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or