Driverless Las_Vegas-NV 5G controlled e-taxi experience +

evln

Aug 5, 2022, 12:21:34 AM8/5/22
to evln

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/what-s-it-like-to-ride-a-driverless-taxi-in-las-vegas/ar-AAZNPuN
What's it like to ride a driverless taxi in Las Vegas?
2022-07-20 ... AS VEGAS (KLAS) — Next time you rent a car, it could drive up to your location on its own, thanks to a new electric option a company is set to launch in Las Vegas ... It’s called Halo.car and it can soon be driving on its own ... “People compare us to autonomous cars. We are drastically different, in fact, I call this an opposite approach ... Inside the company’s headquarters off the Strip, 8 News Now got a look at the human operator controlling the rental car via the 5G network with six monitors to get a full view ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAZKS3A.img
https://www.halo.car/

Cruise mapping Dubai .ae for robo e-taxi launch

https://techcrunch.com/2022/07/24/cruise-starts-mapping-dubais-streets-in-prep-for-2023-robotaxi-launch/
Cruise starts mapping Dubai’s streets in prep for 2023 robotaxi launch
2022-07-24 ... The two Chevy Bolt EVs ... began mapping operations ... will initially be deployed in the Jumeirah area of the city, a residential strip along the beach, and driven by humans with special training. Cruise’s sensor suite includes lidar, radar and cameras to collect data about the car’s surrounding environment which can then be used to create a virtual map for the autonomous driver ...
https://techcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Cruise-Origin-Dubai.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or