fmc Mach-e EV vs vw ID.4 EV> comparison +

evln

Jan 26, 2022, 3:15:31 PM1/26/22
to evln

https://news.yahoo.com/tested-tesla-fighting-electric-suvs-212922343.html
I tested Tesla-fighting electric SUVs from Ford and Volkswagen. Here's why I'd buy the Mach-E over the ID.4.
January 19, 2022 ... I tested two ... non-Tesla electric SUVs: the VW ID.4 and Ford Mustang Mach-E. Both start a little more than $40,000, can seat five, and offer all-wheel drive. I'd pick the Ford for its more striking looks, more exciting driving experience, and longer range ... I recently tested two of the most popular electric SUVs not sold by Elon Musk: the Volkswagen ID.4 and Ford Mustang Mach-E. They're both superb EVs that can carry five people and their stuff, drive a considerable distance on a full charge, and be had for under $45,000 ...

vw rwd ID.4 EV> sliding slightly in snow

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/how-does-a-rwd-volkswagen-id4-handle-snow/ar-AAT43Yl
How Does A RWD Volkswagen ID.4 Handle Snow?
January 24, 2022 ... Taking his RWD Volkswagen ID.4 in the snow for the first time, Branden noticed the vehicle was sliding slightly on unplowed roads. Turning was a challenge, killing power substantially. Branden noted how winter tires would likely improve things drastically versus the all-season tires he has equipped ... sliding slightly, Branden still felt under control and comfortable thanks to the ID.4's ABS ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAT3Z1b.img
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1bx3wDqkY

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/