REE powered Proxima last-mile delivery step e-van +

evln

Aug 12, 2022, 6:04:01 PM8/12/22
to evln

https://www.moveelectric.com/e-world/new-proxima-last-mile-delivery-van-using-rees-innovative-tech
New Proxima is a last-mile delivery van using REE's innovative tech
2022-07-25 ... Full technical details of the Proxima have yet to be released, but it is likely to be offered in multiple configurations given the flexibility of the REE platform. That can offer power outputs ranging from 35 to 300kW, and accommodate payloads of up to 5000kg ...
https://www.moveelectric.com/sites/default/files/styles/article/public/2022-07/DSC_3115.jpg
https://www.moveelectric.com/sites/default/files/users/user123758/DSC_3811.jpg
https://www.moveelectric.com/sites/default/files/users/user123758/DSC_3988.jpg

https://apnews.com/press-release/globe-newswire/technology-climate-and-environment-b971fc1e334d12715d92ad4cb7f3e2d0
Morgan Olson, EAVX and REE Automotive host customer evaluations for Proxima Powered by REE, a newly-designed electric walk-in step van
2022-07-25 ... customers will have the opportunity to experience the Proxima body powered by REEcorner technology and the P7 chassis. One of the joint program’s aims is to reduce total cost of ownership, thereby easing the transition to electric for fleets. It also helps fleets meet ever-increasing demands facing the industry, including increased consumer deliveries and continued driver shortages ...

https://electrek.co/2022/07/25/ree-automotive-electric-van/
EAVX, Morgan Olson, and REE Automotive share live demonstrations of Proxima electric van
2022-07-25 ... The result is an all-electric walk-in van that utilizes “x-by-wire technology,” demonstrating more modular flexibility to develop and scale commercial EVs from classes 2b to 6. REE Cofounder and CEO Daniel Barel spoke about the company’s latest accomplishment as it looks to bring the REE P7 electric platform to scaled production for fleets, in partnership with body manufacturer ...
https://i2.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/07/electric-van-REE-side.jpg

spied > $45k hmc prologue (has Blazer EV looks)

https://autos.yahoo.com/2024-honda-prologue-spy-photos-154400344.html
2024 Honda Prologue spy photos suggest Blazer EV bones
2022-07-25 ... the Prologue will be based on the Blazer, we have a better idea of what sort of specifications to expect. The Chevy can be had with front-, rear- or all-wheel-drive. Honda has never really pushed for rear-drive in its vehicles, save for a few dedicated sports cars, so we wouldn't be entirely surprised if Honda skips that configuration (but it could always surprise us). Electric range varies from 247 to 290 miles depending on battery and motor options for the Chevy. Power for all but the Blazer SS is a mystery, but that performance-oriented model makes 557 horsepower and 648 pound-feet of torque. It's another powertrain we could see Honda skipping, either for practicality, or because Chevy wants to keep its hot model for itself. The Blazer EV is also priced around $45,000, and so we'd expect the Honda to be similar ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/autoblog_50/96a56ca9eac6940032a5096c9bf6f258

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or