BYD Yuan Plus EVs> .au testing +

evln

Dec 12, 2021, 8:20:30 PM12/12/21
to evln

https://thedriven.io/2021/12/03/australia-spec-byd-yuan-plus-seen-testing-in-china-ahead-of-2022-arrival/
Australia bound BYD Yuan Plus seen testing in China ahead of 2022 arrival
DECEMBER 3, 2021 ... Two BYD Yuan Plus vehicles built to Australian specifications are currently being tested in China ahead of shipment to Australia in time for a new showroom in William Street in Sydney’s Darlinghurst. Images of an Australia spec Yuan Plus – sent to The Driven directly from China – show the blue electric crossover plastered with lettering stating “Australian 2022 Design and evaluation model” ... The Yuan Plus will be joined by fellow BYD models including a $34,950 (before on-roads) BYD T3 electric van and $39,999 (also before on-roads) e6 electric people mover that are currently listed on the EV Direct website, where interested parties can make enquiries ...
https://535485.smushcdn.com/2232832/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/yuan-plus.jpg
https://535485.smushcdn.com/2232832/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/yuna-plus-china.jpg

8 EVs that are changing the industry

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/12/01/electric-cars-year-in-review/
My year in EVs: 8 electrics that are changing the car industry
Quick takes on Lucid, Hummer, Ford, Rivian, Chevy, VW and more
Dec 1st 2021 ...  Here’s my take on eight of them ... Hummer EV ... Lucid Air Dream Performance ... Chevy Bolt EV ... Volkswagen ID.4 ... Ford Mustang Mach-E ... Mercedes EQS ... Rivian R1T ... Hyundai Ioniq 5 ...
https://s.aolcdn.com/os/ab/_cms/2021/03/08155348/PXL_20210302_225000060.jpg
https://s.aolcdn.com/os/ab/_cms/2021/12/30212315/PXL_20210209_180043879-1.jpg
https://youtu.be/pVqtPvrWnkk

For EV List News posts view: