Mom mokes her kids> $130k for 6 custom nevs r:40mi ts:25mph +

evln

Jan 3, 2022, 4:21:37 PM1/3/22
to evln

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/27/kris-jenner-spends-over-130k-on-moke-cars-for-christmas/
Kris Jenner drops over $130K on custom electric Moke cars for her kids
December 27, 2021 ... “Oh my God, look at our Christmas presents from my mom,” ... in a variety of shades: yellow, baby pink, bright pink, white, orange and baby blue ...
https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/12/kris-jenner-christmas-present626_.jpg
http://players.brightcove.net/4137224154001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6288909842001
https://mokeamerica.com/blogs/news/a-merry-moke-christmas-for-kris-jenner
https://mokeamerica.com/pages/specs

Young people want to drive electric cars

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-59803133
More young drivers choosing to learn on automatic cars
28 ... President of the AA Edmund King says it's because young people want to drive electric cars, which are automatic. They say they'll be introducing electric car driving lessons in 2022. Lessons will focus on how to conserve battery and drive with one pedal, instead of learning clutch control and how to change gears. AA and the BSM driving schools successfully trialled electric car lessons last year and will now both give instructors the option of leasing an electric car ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/