evsolarkits.com Tesla PV Upgrade> adds 60+mi range +

1 view

evln

Jan 18, 2022, 1:41:54 AM1/18/22
to evln

https://futurism.com/solar-upgrade-teslas/amp
Startup Says Its Solar Upgrade for Teslas Adds 60 Miles in Range per Day
January 10, 2022 ... A startup called EV Solar Kits is working on a photovoltaic upgrade package for Tesla vehicles that it says will cost just $5,000 and add up to 60 miles of range per day. “There’s so many pain points that EV owners have, whether it’s range anxiety or lifestyle aversion,” cofounder Steele Wasik told Futurism. “There’s just so many variables when it comes to EVs. It’s kind of the Wild West right now. I wanted to see if I could take a swing at solving these problem with an aftermarket product.” ...
https://wp-assets.futurism.com/2022/01/startup-solar-upgrade-tesla-60-miles.jpg

Tesla Engage to allow direct NY sales

https://electrek.co/2022/01/10/tesla-asks-fanbase-support-push-allow-direct-sales-new-york/amp/
Tesla asks fanbase to support push to allow direct sales in New York
Jan. 10th 2022 ... Tesla is using its “Tesla Engage” platform to ask its fanbase to support a new push to convince the New York governor and legislature to allow direct sales of its electric vehicles in the state. To this day, there are still some states that prevent Tesla and other automakers from selling directly to consumers. It’s due to old laws put in place to protect franchise dealerships against automakers trying to compete with the people who invested a lot of money into providing a sale and service workforce for them ...
https://electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/09/tesla-store-boston-e1582755820914.png

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or