e-roadtrips are easy> what's-the-big-deal +

1 view

evln

Oct 17, 2022, 6:59:21 PM10/17/22
to evln

https://electrek.co/2022/10/08/2200mi-electric-roadtrip-it-was-easy-so-whats-the-big-deal/
I took a 2,200 mile electric roadtrip with no prep. It was easy. What’s the big deal?
2022/10/08 ...  I drove a Tesla Model 3 on an electric roadtrip from Southern California to Portland and back. The total distance was around 2,200 miles, with the bulk of the driving happening over the course of five days (three up, two down), and I only “spent” about 25 minutes waiting for the car to charge, total, over the whole trip. There are many travelogues and YouTube channels that go into deep analyses of efficiency and charging speed, with lots of detail on how exactly to plan an electric roadtrip ... I didn’t actually think to keep track of any of them during this trip, since they’re all sort of unnecessary at this point, because electric roadtrips are easy ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/10/IMG_7193-1-e1665226919893.jpg

AK to Patagonia Tesla EV trip

https://www.kron4.com/news/sf-man-to-drive-from-alaska-to-patagonia-in-an-electric-car/
SF man to drive from Alaska to Patagonia in an electric car
2022/10/05 ... A San Francisco man is on a mission right now to drive all the way from Alaska to Patagonia in a Tesla. The team taking part in this road trip is from Electric America and they are currently in Columbia. They have covered about 12,000 miles.
The lead travel officer, Martin Canabal, told KRON4 they planned the trip with a lot of attention to detail including locating charging stations, but sometimes things can go wrong ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonia
https://www.google.com/search?q=Martin+Canabal+AK+to+Patagonia+Tesla
https://twitter.com/martin_canabal

For  EV List News  posts view: