Rivian R1T e-truck survives purposely driving into lake +

1 view

evln

Sep 8, 2022, 6:30:26 PM9/8/22
to evln

https://autos.yahoo.com/watch-rivian-r1t-drive-lake-202100180.html
Watch This Rivian R1T Drive Right Into a Lake
2022/08/27 ... this idea of driving their Rivian into Bear Lake was a goal of theirs since they pre-ordered the EV back in February of 2020. Bear Lake is located right on the border of Idaho and Utah, with half of the freshwater lake belonging to either state. There are only a handful of public boat launches surrounding the lake, which are reportedly often jammed up with traffic. Boaters can launch directly off the beach if their vehicle is capable of surviving the plunge, with the video description noting that many locals utilize heavily modified vehicles to skip the lines ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/road_track_223/a736a21d9cbf8eef8285ca8eaadca3e8

Rivian EVs delivered to customers> 1 ordered 4yrs ago +

https://electrek.co/2022/08/27/rivian-delivering-r1s/
Rivian begins delivering its R1S electric SUV to customers
2022/08/27 ... several deliveries are happening this week, and the first short testimonials with photos surfaced ... As far as we know, these are the first non-employee deliveries so far ... “R1S in my driveway!” was a little light on details, but includes a few nice photos of the SUV in a suburban driveway ... originally ordered in Nov 2018, right when the R1S was first introduced ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/10/Rivian-R1S-Driveway.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or