e-truck showdown> R1T vs Hummer EV +

evln

Nov 7, 2021, 12:58:42 AM11/7/21
to evln

https://gearjunkie.com/motors/truck/electric-pickup-truck-comparison-rivian-r1t-vs-gmc-hummer-ev-review
Electric Pickup Truck Showdown: Rivian R1T vs. GMC Hummer EV
November 4, 2021 ... by mid-decade, anywhere from seven to 10 all-electric pickups. A list that eventually will include the Tesla Cybertruck, the Ford F-150 Lightning, battery-powered versions of the Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, and Ram 1500, and an assortment of startup offerings, like the Bollinger B2 ... The Rivian R1T Launch Edition starts at $73,000, while the GMC Hummer Edition 1 carries a base price of $112,595 — making it the most expensive factory pickup ever ...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.gearjunkie.com/uploads/2021/11/rivian-vs-gmc-e-hummer.jpeg

Driving the Rivian R1T e-truck

https://mashable.com/article/rivian-r1t-ev-truck-test
I drove the Rivian R1T truck. It's the most adventurous EV yet.
This is how you turn a car guy into a truck guy.
November 5, 2021 ... the cabin of the R1T was simply not as comfortable as its Ford counterpart. Having just driven an hour with the F-150 seats massaging our backs and butts, I was inclined to agree. It's not that it felt smaller; if anything, the flat tinted glass roof made the cabin feel more spacious than it is (just as the more curved glass roof in the Lucid Air does). But the comfort of the seating, dinged by some reviewers for not standing up to the demands of long-distance driving, reminded me more of the flimsy Chevy Bolt than the well-designed Lucid seating experience ...
https://helios-i.mashable.com/imagery/articles/00w8EUnyiCVMYQk1Msv94tl/hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1636153207.png

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or