$170k Lucid Air EV> carnival ride on the streets +

evln

Jun 28, 2021, 8:56:00 PM6/28/21
to evln

We Rode in a $170,000 Luxury EV. It Was Awesome.
June 22, 2021 ... The Mach E starts at around $43,000. The Air on display was a “Dream Edition” and will run drivers about $170,000 ... The Air ... can go from zero to 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds. The car has completed a quarter mile in under 10 seconds. Our driver had a chance to floor it between stop lights on Manhattan’s West Side highway. The acceleration induced butterflies. It’s a carnival ride on the streets ...

Flashy Lucid showroom

Lucid Motors' flashy new Manhattan showroom
June 22, 2021 ... Lucid Motors' new New York City showroom is a flashy workaround to its dealership problem ...

For EV List News posts view: