fmc Mach-Eau> wackadoodle gas-smell fragrance/perfume +

1 view

evln

Jul 20, 2021, 5:00:41 PM7/20/21
to evln

https://jalopnik.com/ford-has-a-new-scent-for-ev-drivers-who-miss-the-smell-1847302308
2021-07-15 ... Ford has you gas-sniffing monsters hooked up because it just launched a new scent so you can smell like you rolled on the ground of your local Citgo, Mach-Eau GT ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,f_auto,g_center,pg_1,q_60,w_965/14fe017a6290ee6efdecba7202e091aa.png

https://electrek.co/2021/07/15/ford-petrol-scent-for-electric-cars-barrier-ev-adoption/
Ford creates a premium gas fragrance for electric cars in bizarre attempt to help EV adoption
Jul. 15th 2021 ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/07/smelling-gas-e1626369804218.jpeg
https://auto.hindustantimes.com/auto/news/miss-aroma-of-petrol-in-an-ev-ford-creates-mach-eau-gasoline-car-fragrance-41626409683728.html
Miss aroma of petrol in an EV? Ford creates Mach-Eau gasoline car fragrance
16 Jul 2021 ...
https://images.hindustantimes.com/auto/img/2021/07/16/600x338/Ford_Mach-Eau_3_1626409713416_1626409730152.png

Buttigieg touts EVs fight wild climate-changing times

https://bikeportland.org/2021/07/15/defazio-buttigieg-tout-electric-cars-bikes-and-warn-of-existential-threat-of-climate-change-at-eugene-event-335133
DeFazio, Buttigieg tout electric cars, bikes, and warn of ‘existential threat’ of climate change at Eugene event
July 15th, 2021 ... These are wild times for climate change in America. We have floods and droughts and fires and heat waves — scary, deadly, catastrophic events — unfolding in front of our eyes as policymakers scramble to satisfy an anxious public and activists increase the volume of their pleas ... in Eugene-OR, the Biden Administration’s top transportation leader, US Department of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg appeared at a press conference with U.S. Congressmen and Chair of the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee, Peter DeFazio. They and other officials spent the day viewing safety challenges on Highway 99 in Corvallis and driving an all-electric bus ...
https://bikeportland.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Screen-Shot-2021-07-15-at-2.30.59-PM.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on